Epoxy Flooring Installation
Great for Garage and Concrete Floors
You Can Save Thousands of Dollars!
Epoxy Flooring Installation in San Antonio, TX
Do you have a garage floor that you would like to protect? Or do see your garage floor and think that it could just look a lot better? Many of our clients contact us because they want to take steps to protect their garage floor while also giving it a certain aesthetic appeal that plain concrete just can’t deliver. So if you’re interested in converting that original garage floor into something that is far more durable give us a call – we offer easy, free estimates for epoxy floor installation in San Antonio, TX.
We Recommend and Use Diamond Coat Epoxy Resin
Epoxy Floor Installation Possibilities Are Endless
Benefits of Epoxy Floor Installation in San Antonio, TX
One of the things our clients tell us they like the most is that epoxy floor coatings are very easy to clean. You can hose them down, dust mop them, or use a mild detergent and mop. But you may find that cleaning it becomes a necessity less often. Protected floors don’t stain as easily from chemicals, grease, or oils.
- Protection from stains, pits, and cracks for your concrete floor.
- Styles and colors galore!
- Easily cleaned with soap and water!
- Non-slip surface makes the floor safer.
- Materials last a long time, so you’ll get your money out of epoxy floor installation in San Antonio, TX.
- No more plain, gray garage or concrete floors.
Is Epoxy Floor Installation in San Antonio, TX DIY Friendly?
We’re well aware of all of the articles and videos on the internet that say epoxy floor installation in San Antonio, TX is a DIY job. While we are definitely biased, we can say with confidence that it is not a great idea for most people. Why?
- Prep work is difficult and time consuming. If you have seen the kits at the local home improvement store you’ll probably be encouraged to use acid etch solution to clean the floor. But properly cleaning it before epoxy floor installation in San Antonio, TX require a more thorough cleaning than that.
- The Quality of the epoxy Itself may be poor. Most of the epoxy you can purchase at the local home improvement store is water based. This is because it extends the shelf life by using a water based solution, so it’s better for their profits. Our materials are of a higher quality and are not water based.
- Experience counts! We’ve heard many stories about homeowners who feel like they would definitely be able to do a better job the second time around. Imagine if they did it 100, or even over a 1,000 times… like we have! Experience matters and delivers better results.
Commercial Epoxy Floor Installation in San Antonio, TX
If you have to maintain any type of area with lots of foot traffic, epoxy floor installation is the way to go for protection and durability. We have many clients who hire us for installations in places like public restrooms, commercial kitchens, gas stations, and more.
Since your business, location, and client interactions are all different we understand that your project will require attention to detail. That’s why we work with you to understand your needs and provide the best solution to protect your business and property for the long term.
Call us today to learn how we can provide a fast, free estimate on epoxy flooring today.
About Family Refinishers
Family Refinishers is a small, family-owned refinishing company, and customer satisfaction is our priority.
We specialize in bathtub and tile refinishing. We also do chip, hole, and rust repairs. Only the high-quality, industry-tested, and most-approved materials are used in your project. All work comes with a five-year warranty that is not only the industry standard but transferable if you sell your home during the warranty period.
Reglazing is the way to go if you DO NOT want to remodel. bathroom. You can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars over replacement.
Our reglazing process works on a variety of countertop surfaces, including Formica®, tile, and cultured marble. We can also save you money with stone-like finishes.
Just like your tub and countertops, the tiles in your kitchen and bathroom have probably seen better days. We can revitalize your tiles, too.
Epoxy Countertop Installation
Affordable, durable, and available in a variety of styles and colors.